• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Oops Run Malfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Sport_Billy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
oh dear, I am in trouble. I made the run today and when we came home only one piggy was still in it. The others were wandering around the living room in a piggie train. Cookie in the lead followed by Vimto and then widget bringing up the rear.
Good girl sarsaparilla was still a cosy in the run while the others left lots of little presents all over our white carpet for us. To say Mr @sport_billy is not happy is an understatement .

Mrs Sport_Billy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Lol aww I just pictured them in a piggy train exploring the room! How brave they were to leave the run. I guess you will be finding little presents for weeks!
Yep, they are all over the room. They all looked so innocent like butter wouldn't melt. The carpet doesn't seem to damaged.

It was hilarious as they waddled round in a line.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:)) :))

There is more to this story, after tea they went back in their run, but Cookie has remembered the escape and keeps replicating it! We have had to put them back home in their cage, were she is happy :) She is such a madam, it is nice to see her so pesky, she is coming up 5 in March and this is something she'd have done when younger :))

I hope she doesn't remember this trick for next week...

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:)) :))

There is more to this story, after tea they went back in their run, but Cookie has remembered the escape and keeps replicating it! We have had to put them back home in their cage, were she is happy :) She is such a madam, it is nice to see her so pesky, she is coming up 5 in March and this is something she'd have done when younger :))

I hope she doesn't remember this trick for next week...
Aww cheeky girl! She is such a cute old lady, clearly young at heart,

MyGuineaPigPals

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes I have the same, ive let mine free range but they just don't hold their bladders! Arthur will pee anywhere any time, if oblivion is out too he will follow suit! Nemmy used to do it when colossus was around as they were very competitive neighbours but he's a bit better now. Hes just a naturally skittish boy so free ranging for him tends to mean just standing still for a long time even when left alone haha

Status
Not open for further replies.