• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

oopsie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well I've been unwell since Sunday so pretty much left the OH to look after the piggies. Anyway yesterday I came downstairs about 8.30 and laid on the sofa and snoozed. I woke at around 12ish and the piggies (led by Bea of course) started wheeking away... so I told them to hush as its no where near feeding time... but throughout the afternoon they kept doing it.

I gave them their evening veg at 6 and when the OH came home asked him what he had given them for breakfast and he had forgotten! My poor babies had been trying to tell me all day that daddy forgot their breakfast and I kept telling them to be quiet :red oopsie!

Made it up to them with lots of cuddles and my my isn't Peter getting bossy, he laid on my lap having snuggles while I watched tv, I got distracted and stopped stroking him and the next think I know he's jumped up and headbutting my hand until I stroke him again at which point he resumes his lying down position with his little chicken leg poking out rolleyes

Aww, sweet boy! He was probably thinking: Jeez, first they forget to feed me, then they stop the stroking, get with the program!

:)) yes not the first of my piggies to boss me around... I am well and truely owned... and OH is caving in and going that way too oops

Yes, we are truly owned by them. Last night I clipped Squeek's nails, and he was telling me off of half an hour afterwards.... he torally hates it, and acts like I half kill him when I try to clip his nails....

How do they always end up ruling the roost?

My boy comes to bed with us everynight to watch tv on the laptop and sits on my chest between me and my partner so I can't see over his daft floppy ears. I swear he grins as if he's singing 'i'm the king of the castle....' He really does think he's head of the herd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back