• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Opinion on this indoor hutch please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Hugo and Hurley in that cage, and I've added a shelf with a grid which Hurley loves. Here's the link:

CACPIBKP.jpg

I got mine from Pets @ Home but I think it's the same one but Zooplus is cheaper. Go for it!

Love the shelf idea. Where did you get the shelf from? Mmm am going to buy this!

the ones with stands are very similar to 2 of mine but mine are a lot deeper bit like a babys cot I sue cc grid runs but ahev 2 of these for overflow they look great, qet get foxes in our garden as well but mine are in sheds love watching them though, got son up at 2am one night to watch them watching us on our decking brilliant

JayneG said:
Love the shelf idea. Where did you get the shelf from? Mmm am going to buy this!

It was a leftover argos grid (discontinued now) but you could make one out of wood and attach, or post on here in case anyone nearby have one they can let you have.

JayneG said:
Hello. Am thinking of buying this http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/guinea_pig_cages/14082. Looks great and is up from the floor. I can't keep my piggies outside because we get so many foxes in the garden. What do you think? Looks nice and roomy.... :P

I would go for the cage without the stand though... if you have the cage on the floor it is so easy to build a little run around it, so they can have floor time whenever they want.

My friend has that exact one on a stand. I would get the stand one because I think (well my pigs do anyway) that pigs like being a bit higher up when they're in their cage. If I put a cage on the floor my pigs hide when somebody walks by - if they're raised they don't hide. With it on a trolley you can move it where ever you like with out worrying what you are going to put it on. For floor time they can be lifted out & put somewhere seperate. All pigs are different though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back