Oscar And Arnold - Boar Bonding Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky93

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some of you may remember that I made a thread a little while back about sending Oscar to Little Pip's Rescue to go on some boar bonding after the loss of our Lambert. Well, he went away Friday night!

Over the next couple of days Erica started the bonding process with him and Arnold, and on Sunday afternoon we were allowed to go and pick them up!

They're cage is still bare at the moment apart from their mountains of hay and the towel canopy until they've settled down and little bit more. Today they got to come out for a good run around the lounge and both of them loved it! They were both really well behaved and it was a really lovely fun time for them.

Anyway, here are some photos from today..

Thank you, me too. Erica has been amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better experience for Oscar. I'm so grateful towards her :)

If anyone could tag her (little pips) that's would be great :)

Look at those stunning boys! I am very partial to a boar love story. great news and hope they continue to bond well.

Love the photos, they are both really gorgeous. I'm happy it all went well!

It was a pleasure having Oscar to stay & just lovely when wonderful piggy homes come along :).

In terms of bonding these boys were very straightforward, Oscar is very chilled & that makes life a lot easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back