• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oscar The Dumpster Pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww that's awful, how could they do that! Glad he's found a saviour now, lucky little piggy :)

I know we were just digging around in the dumpster looking for things they had thrown away that would be useful to our local shelter and we heard him squeak. Then we rushed him to the vet and after four days of thinking he was going to die we walked in to the vet and there he was looking at us like hey can we go home now? After that it was a couple of weeks of constant care but it was totally worth it he's the best. When we are home now he just roams around the house with the dogs. :luv:

Poor baby, what an awful ordeal. People like that make my blood boil. I wanted to say a lot worse than that but obviously won't as its a public forum. Absolutely awful.

So glad he's found you. He looks really happy now :)

Oh my. How a petstore could do that?! Awful! I hope they haven't just tossed away any other animals.

He's such a cutiepie! Look at those cheeks!

Pet stores in the USA are horrible. But at least oscar is spoiled now. I got him neutered a about 12 weeks ago and now he has two adorable girl friends Ellie and Esme. I got them from our local animal shelter. They are all very happy! image.jpg

Pet stores in the USA are horrible. But at least oscar is spoiled now. I got him neutered a about 12 weeks ago and now he has two adorable girl friends Ellie and Esme. I got them from our local animal shelter. They are all very happy! View attachment 26340

Well he certainly did fall on his paws with you! Wow! Not only healthy and cared for but two wives to snuggle up to... such a lucky boy!

Good grief, that is one of the most awful things I have heard. Why on earth was the poor little thing in a dumpster? The pet shop should have been reported for animal cruelty. I'm so glad you found him. He has gorgeous chubby cheeks. He looks so happy!

People like that make me made. I think I would literally kill someone if I saw them doing that. I'm so pleased you found him and look at him now with his beautiful lady friends. The 3 of them are gorgeous and oh so lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back