• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ouch! Poor Christian HUGE Sperm Rod

Not a comment at you @Betsy at all, but I just wanted to point out to people that it's always a good idea to check their boars winkies every week or so. I've only ever had boars so have quite a bit of experience with issues in that region (lucky me!)

Quite often I've noticed that if a boar starts to cry when peeing or hunches up then 9 times out of 10 they need their bits wiping. I normally have a check of their bits before suspecting a UTI or stones and booking them into the vet.

Not a comment at you @Betsy at all, but I just wanted to point out to people that it's always a good idea to check their boars winkies every week or so. I've only ever had boars so have quite a bit of experience with issues in that region (lucky me!)

Quite often I've noticed that if a boar starts to cry when peeing or hunches up then 9 times out of 10 they need their bits wiping. I normally have a check of their bits before suspecting a UTI or stones and booking them into the vet.
Checking Bernie when i get home 👍sorry Bernie

I know and I didn't take it personally! I check both Dennis and Christian "Down there" as part of the weekly check and they DO NOT like it when it comes to willy cleaning time.:yikes:

I know and I didn't take it personally! I check both Dennis and Christian "Down there" as part of the weekly check and they DO NOT like it when it comes to willy cleaning time.:yikes:
do i have to pop it out lol.

Yep that how I discovered Christian's sperm rod. It takes a bit of practise. I find the easiest way is to have the piggy's back against my tummy and press VERY gently just above the button and it should pop out. You may find a different way is easiest for you. Bernie won't like it and he will probably wriggle and tell you off.

Yep that how I discovered Christian's sperm rod. It takes a bit of practise. I find the easiest way is to have the piggy's back against my tummy and press VERY gently just above the button and it should pop out. You may find a different way is easiest for you. Bernie won't like it and he will probably wriggle and tell you off.
He grabs the ties on my hoodie jumper and pulls them lol

Same here, my three neutered boars have never had one (touching wood my old boy Rupert doesn't!).

They're not keen on it at first @SkyPipDotBernie but they do get a bit more used to it to more you do it!

My friends and family think I'm mad doing these strange things! I used to go round and clean my mum's old lad George's bits as she never did and he could get rather smelly bless him (prob v uncomfortable too!) always got a nice treat after! And I got strange looks and comments from family about me always touching piggy special bits!
Oh well, at least he was happier :)

Same here, my three neutered boars have never had one (touching wood my old boy Rupert doesn't!).

They're not keen on it at first @SkyPipDotBernie but they do get a bit more used to it to more you do it!

My friends and family think I'm mad doing these strange things! I used to go round and clean my mum's old lad George's bits as she never did and he could get rather smelly bless him (prob v uncomfortable too!) always got a nice treat after! And I got strange looks and comments from family about me always touching piggy special bits!
Oh well, at least he was happier :)
Lol😁. Bernie has smelt quite funky lately! You know what, a few nights ago, he smelled like doughnuts, i do not know how or why 🤣

Possibly lol , my street leads to a bridge straight into tesco
Yep, definitely should be checking local CCTV, two gorgeous thieves with their pinching backpacks on :)
Look for wrappers in the morning!

Actually, they're normally paper bags, easy to munch, oh now I get it ;) good plan pigs!

I just pressed that button above his little fella , and yea he hated it. I think i got it half way out, no rod or anything. What i could see, did look clean

Yep, definitely should be checking local CCTV, two gorgeous thieves with their pinching backpacks on :)
Look for wrappers in the morning!

Actually, they're normally paper bags, easy to munch, oh now I get it ;) good plan pigs!
Krispy kreme🤣. At a little roundabout near our tesco, a krisy kreme van driver actually rolled it on its side and donuts all came out hahaha. He was ok, the donut.

How did i manage to turn a sperm thread into food🤔 worrying

Yeah that was quite a change from original chat, sorry about that!
Just piggy thieves is a funny image!

Back