Our Favourite Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I thought we could start a thread with the names of our favorite songs and who the artist is and even post a link to the video if possible? I'll start off.

Sarah Mclachlan- Fear

Daughtry - Crashed

I'll add more as I remember then, I have a lot of top songs!

As many favourites as you want! Just put them on as you remember lol, I have a terrible memory so will have to add as they come on!

Music is one of my biggest passions and a rock/metal chick at heart and so many favourite songs. I love Within Temptation which has already been posted.

Gaslight Anthem - The Backseats

Killswitch Engage - In due time

Arch Enemy - We will Rise

Goo Goo Dolls - Name

Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

Tough tough topic. Music is very evocative I am going through them all on this thread as you can never hear enough different music. I have songs that I will listen to over and over again and get obsessed by for short periods of time, this week it was a song by LCD Sound System - New York I love You... next week something else.
What I find strange with Music is that at some point the song you love never existed, but once you've fallen in love with a song, you can never imagine it not being there - if that makes sense.

There are some that would definitely be in my top 20, I couldn't pin down an order because there is so much good music Here are some of those:

Greatest use of 1.26 mins ever
Queen - Nevermore

I want you - Summercamp

Lush - Desire Lines

Hit - Sugarcubes

Pulp - Babies

Exactly Lee! That's another reason I started this thread, to hear some new music, as I love music!
I agree it's really hard to pick the ones you like best, but there have been some exceptional posts the music has been amazing! Been nice to listen to some you'd forgot and some you've not heared, either way a brilliant thread. More music please ! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back