• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Our first day on our new grass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Now we have all settled into our new home and the weather has been so nice, last week the boys had their first taste of their new garden. Here are some photos.

Gizmo, he is very brave and was out right away!
011-10.jpg

Joey, not to sure yet....
012-7.jpg

Mmmm grass!
014-8.jpg

What have i got something in my teeth?
015-7.jpg

Move over!
016-4.jpg

Can you smell that Joey, thats the smell of nice lush grass...
017-3.jpg

me and my tom my son (2) say awwww so cute he was pointing at both your piggies and he kept saying awww hehe :D

Lovely pics! You've just reminded me that I must ask for my Dad not to mow to lawn before my piggies come and stay. Little furry lawnmowers lol!

awwwwwwwwwwwww...........ooops just a hint but she saw them....KERPLUNK!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .................o.....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................oh my..................GULP..................so sweeeet...................two toned ones...............pink ones....................kissable ......................lovely......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

awwwwww it's lovely to see the boys again, looks like they had a wonderful time x)

Beautiful piggies x) They look sooo happy and healthy gorgeous photos! :) x)

The boys are back out on the grass today, but as the weather is hotter they have a towel as their umbrella :))

I just love their hairdos~ What stunning little piggies!

Oh, my! They're so cute and lovely...And did I mention that they're cute?! x)x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back