• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

our piggys

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sammi

heres all our piggys ;D
this is romeo
Dsc03456.jpg

inca
Dsc03454.jpg

lilly and nutmeg
Gins.jpg

erica
Dsc03324.jpg

sorrell
Dsc03435.jpg

summer and cappachino
Dsc03462.jpg

Hello there and welcome to the forum... they are all lovely. Hope you enjoy your time here

They're all lovely ;D

Welcome to the forum

Bev x

Hello,
welcome to the forum.
You'll find it really usefull and you get to see loads of gorgeous piggies just like yours !
They are all lovely
Kay
x ;D

Lovely pigs! I just love the cheeky look on your red piggies face in the last pic!

thanx all they belong to both me and my daughter. all piggys are lovely though arnt they ;D thats why we buy so many ::)

hi Sammy welcome to the forum, your Romeo looks so like my Romeo maybe mines a little darker, but they are all such sweethearts me and my daughter share a love of piggys and 4 of my 37 are hers

There lovely, Just wondering whats on TV in the backgroun I'm very observant lol couldnt work ti out

i think it was location location were they buy a house over here and one abroad think it was france but not sure. was admiring piggys too much. anyway they always have way too much money to spend. I would like to see them find houses for 100,000 and below :)

Lol dont know anything about houses still with my mum and dad hehe its all too confusing for me nearly as confusing as banks they fry my mind lol all those different accounts why make money so confusing lol its probably because I'm only 17 lol x bY the way ericas lovely she has such cute fur x

erica is soooo sweet!!but there all beautiful dont u think!

beth x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back