• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Our Vet Bill For November

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Just picked up our vet bill for last month, and we didn't quite hit the £1000 I was expecting it to be. It was in fact £995.19. This is a huge amount of money for a small charity such as ours, and although this is the first time we have had a bill this large, it has been in the region of £600 for a while now. We have recently taken on a number of new permanent residents, and this has resulted in our bill going up from around £350 a month to this. It is essential that we keep funds coming in and any fundraising ideas any of you may have would be very welcome. You can also donate at [email protected]

goodness me that is a huge amount. I am part of a 100 club i think its called with GRWE, whereby you pay some money each month and are entered into a draw, half the money goes to prizes and the rest to the rescue. Could you maybe organise something along these lines?

goodness me that is a huge amount. I am part of a 100 club i think its called with GRWE, whereby you pay some money each month and are entered into a draw, half the money goes to prizes and the rest to the rescue. Could you maybe organise something along these lines?
Something like that could be an idea, but it's not something I can organise. I have a full time job on top of TEAS and every spare minute of my time is spent dealing with the residents. Would anyone be willing to organise something like that? x

Gosh thats a huge bill! You guys do so much for piggies it is amazing :D Going on the lines of a prize draw, maybe since you have your own section here you could run your own raffle sort of thing monthly? I am sure members and small pet business members would be willing to donate a prize and you could charge £1 for a ticket? Maybe monthly will be hard to get prizes so often so maybe even quarterly?

I hope someone manages to come up with something to help x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back