• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Outdoor run recommendations please!

SusieW

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My gang has changed dramatically since last summer when I was down to my last boar pair. They had very two large runs placed together and I was happy with their outdoor run set up.
Now I have four pairs of boars. I can use the existing two runs for two of my pairs (they are both very large runs) but I need to buy another run. I purchased what I thought were two folding runs off ebay recently. Turned out it was one run and for the price and the size of it I'm not very happy with it at all, but am keeping it as it would cost a fortune to send back and it is a very sturdy run which will be at least very safe for my two little baby pigs. It is a 6ft run but not as wide as I was hoping for.

But basically I am left needing to buy another run for my final pair. They all went out for grass time as the weather was great at the weekend and I split my largest run in half as a temporary measure but am not happy with that as a long term solution.

So does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor runs?

Preferably folding runs as they store so much better. And as big as possible. Don't mind paying a lot if it's a big run that will last but wanted to ask for advice after my not so great experience with ebay. It's been a long time since I got my other runs so can't remember where they are from.

Thanks in advance!

I have some runaround runs
Guinea Pigs Runs and Housing

The runs themselves are fantastic - I've had them for years and are still in good condition . I'm not a fan of the piping though . If I ever buy another guinea pig kit, I'm going to ask if they can send it without the piping .

Thank you! I bought runaround tubes years ago to connect levels in my enclosure. The pigs loved them but they got filled with poo that was too hard to get out. I didn't even think about runaround runs so thank you for the reminder!

Thank you! I bought runaround tubes years ago to connect levels in my enclosure. The pigs loved them but they got filled with poo that was too hard to get out.
yep .... that's why I don't like the tubes :lol!:

Back