• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Outside run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Made a temporary run at my parents for all my other piggies!

The larger side for the 8 girls, and the smaller side for Titch

outsiderun1.jpg

Some of the girls.

outsiderun4.jpg

outsiderun5.jpg

Titch is right at the bottom! All he did was bite the bars, flirting! LOL ;D

outsiderun3.jpg

Great run Kelly.

I have 2 runs made from the grids but have decided to reinforce mine with wooden base and top and attach the grids as I find when on my own and moving them they tend to collapse on me Lol, what I like is that they are nice and light.

Titch looks like he would lover to get in with them girls.
karen

Yeah, the grids are great! I mean, we were only seeing what kind of shapes we could get and the amount of space from them. They are so easy to put together and take apart.

Titch can love to get to the girls all he wants, but he will never get there though! LOL ;D

the cage looks mint! where did you get the grids from?
we move house tomorrow and we have a massive garden for squinny and piglet to play in in the summer so o could do with a nice big run for them.

thanks i just spent the last half hour trying to find them on argos!
thinki'll call in and get some of them on my way to pick the keys up!

That's it! We managed to get 2 lots! Hope the deal lasts for a bit, cos we are thinking about getting some more!

just told my b/f about them, he thinks they are great (only cus he aint gotta make them one now lol). i think i will get a few packs, since joining this forum its made me pig broody!

are these strong enough for you to leave the pigs in all day if you went out? or would you have to stay with them. it looks like you could put a roof on it

Easy to store - Well we took it all apart again! Doesn't take long to fix up and take apart. I wouldn't say you could leave it out in the rain though.

They are not heavy and are quite strong when put together. You can make a roof to go over it Chelle, but we didn't cos we were outside with them.

Other people can tell you more, cos I've not long had one

Hi Kelly,

I leave mine out all the time through the summer, have had no problems and they don't rust
we have rain, high winds they are grand. No need to pack away everytime

karen

snugglypig said:
I leave mine out all the time through the summer, have had no problems and they don't rust
we have rain, high winds they are grand. No need to pack away everytime
karen

There you go Clare! ;D

We only packed ours away cos my parents have a dog and makes less room in the garden to leave the run as it is. No problem anyway as it's fairly quick and easy to build it up again and take it apart!

Thanx Julianne! Bless him?! He's a little pain! :D

Wow Kelly that really looks fab. I'm definately going to get some now. ;D

It looks a bit smaller than it is due to me zooming in, but there's loads of room for the 8 girls! So it's possible to make it even smaller and there would still be plenty of room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back