• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

P@h Bluebell Hideaway - On Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit06

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know this is a popular hutch amongst many forum members so just wanted to let everyone know it's on offer at the moment. I managed to get it online for just over £70. I think members have used this hutch indoors as well as outside in heated sheds/garages etc. I think other hutches are on offer too.

Thanks for letting us know. I am thinking about getting my 2 a hutch and run outside for the summer in the daytime. I will have a look.

That is a great bargain. I highly recommend this hutch. It is definitely worth the money.

I know this is a popular hutch amongst many forum members so just wanted to let everyone know it's on offer at the moment. I managed to get it online for just over £70. I think members have used this hutch indoors as well as outside in heated sheds/garages etc. I think other hutches are on offer too.
Have contacted PaH- this is out of stock and new stock expected will not be at the reduced price. Disappointed !

My OH just rescued one of these from going in a skip. It's got no evidence of wee or of even being used other than the odd bit of sawdust and hay left in it. It's brand new apart from a few dents where it's been man handled to the tip. I'm really chuffed with it but am a bit dubious that the ramp may be a bit steep. Do you pigs manage it ok or did you adapt it?

My OH just rescued one of these from going in a skip. It's got no evidence of wee or of even being used other than the odd bit of sawdust and hay left in it. It's brand new apart from a few dents where it's been man handled to the tip. I'm really chuffed with it but am a bit dubious that the ramp may be a bit steep. Do you pigs manage it ok or did you adapt it?
I put carpet on the ramp, wood on the sides and old on the second level so piggys cannot fall down. Also you can get ramp tunnels!

You will probably already have done this. But I would recommend getting some good cage disinfectant (piggie safe) just incase as if you don't know who the previous residents were, your better to be safe than sorry.

Good find though. :tu:
We live in such a throw away society nowadays. :soz:

It's a fab hutch for the money. Put some carpet or towel on the ramp and lino over the wooden floors and you are good to go :)

You will probably already have done this. But I would recommend getting some good cage disinfectant (piggie safe) just incase as if you don't know who the previous residents were, your better to be safe than sorry.

Good find though. :tu:
We live in such a throw away society nowadays. :soz:
We sure r do. I have thought of disinfecting but have been toying over what to use. I normally use the keep it clean cleaner, deodorant, disinfectant. Do you think that would be robust enough? I was going to spray it on and leave it and then put Lino on the base and maybe something on the walls inside. Any ideas?

There is a disinfectant that's been mentioned on here before I think it's called f10?

I usually just use white vinegar as a disinfectant but I know there have been recommended products on here in case of fungal spores etc

I'm going in search of f10. I wish I'd have known that gets use it as mine went in for their yearly check up today and I could have asked if they had any.

Wow that's amazing! I wonder why someone would throw away a perfectly good hutch like that?

I think people just don't think about them being reused or wanted which is a shame. A perfectly good home could have ended up in landfill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back