Paddy & Rohan - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hellooo,

Today's update is a bit shorter than usual because I've decided not to get the boys out for floor time or cuddles tonight due to having a cold. I started off with it yesterday when I started to get a sore throat, and don't want to pass anything to them, as I read that they can catch some things from humans, so they'll be staying in tonight. To make up for it though they've got some special treats. :D

We had a delivery today, the boys edible cottage arrived as well as their carrot filled chew log. So I put them in the cage and within 30 seconds the boys were down exploring and nibbling at them. :) I thought that I might also make a vegetable washing line for their tea tonight, to keep them occupied and make them work for their tea. I've noticed that apart from coming out to eat their veggies, hay and pellets, the boys spend a lot of time in bed. So I wanted to try and encourage them to come out a bit more and interact with the things in their cage a bit more. So far so good, the boys are out munching and inspecting things, and I'll be serving them their evening veggies shortly. :D

Here are some photos and videos so far:

IMG_1785.JPG IMG_1786.JPG IMG_1787.JPG IMG_1788.JPG

The veggie washing line was a hit :)

Last edited:

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The boys loved their veggie washing line :D I've added some videos of it above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.