Paddy & Rohan - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I did a big shop today at Tesco and got lots of veg and some fruits from the food list in the food forum. When I got home it was as if the boys knew that a delicious tea was coming their way. They were so excited, Rohan was popcorning everywhere and Paddy was jumping about a bit too. It was so nice to watch them running and jumping around. They came right up to the edge of the cage waiting for me to put the veg in, and were sniffing my hand. I've not heard any wheeks yet though, but hopefully that'll come with time.

I set up the veggie washing line again for the boys as I'm still feeling a bit under the weather and don't want to pass anything onto them by handling them. They were onto it straight away, sniffing it, tugging at it, and most importantly munching it. I think they enjoyed their tea, as I tried to differ it from the veggies they've had lately.

I've been glad to see both boys chewing their new edible cottage and Rohan has figured out that the log is filled with yummy carrots. They seemed very happy today. I'm planning to do a complete bedding change tomorrow and get them out for floor time so that they can get a bit more exercise. :)

Here's some videos for today: (Sadly I wasn't quick enough to get the camera out and missed it all, never mind, hopefully I'll catch it next time).

They are getting a lot more comfortable with you. How cute. Mine always know if I have been to the market. I think they have a sixth sense!

They are lovely lads Sarah! I really have to try the veggie washing line, I love it! Knowing my girls they will probably sulk in protest because it's too much like hard work!

Sounds like they are growing in confidence around you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back