Paddy & Rohan - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The boys were so excited for their veggie breakfast this morning that they did their first wheeks! :D They were popcorning all over the place and fortunately mum managed to capture some of it on video. ;) Mum says please excuse her croaky voice, she's full of a cold. :(

I made a cardboard box castle for them yesterday so that they had an extra hidey hole during floor time. I decorated the front and split the inside up into a living room and a bedroom. I used an old loo roll to make a veggie maze and an old cardboard box to make a hay rack. The boys went in it this morning during floor time whilst I cleaned them out. I think they liked it judging by the amount of mini wees and poos they had in it. :D

IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1817.JPG

I'm feeling a bit better, so I'm going to get the boys out later for cuddles and possibly more floor time. So I'll update this thread shortly with a few more pics etc. :)

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't think you can actually hear the wheeking on the video, they did it just before she got the camera out. I was really high pitched and cute :D

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
They are lovely Sarah, the video of them popcorning is fab. I love the castle too!

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are so spoiled! Love the house! You are a fantastic piggy Mummy. In the future I may make a gigantic thread with all your updates in, to chart the journey :)

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sure, feel free to to do that if you think people would be interested in it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.