Paddy & Rohan - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here's another update for anyone that is interested in our progress. Day 8 together. I cleaned the boys out fully again today, I'm getting quicker at it, only took me half an hour to do everything today, instead of 45 mins yay! I put the boys out for floor time whilst I cleaned them, which I think total threw them as morning floor time is not part of their normal routine. But none the less they still ventured out for veggies and came over for a mooch at what I was doing when I was changing their towels and fleece. I didn't get any snaps from this morning but managed to get some this evening during cuddle time.

Cuddle time was so much better today, both boys were a lot easier to catch and weren't at stressed when I picked them up. Both mum and I had a cuddle with them. It went so well that I even managed to brush each of them gently and wipe their bums with a pet grooming wipe. They were so much calmer today. :yahoo: So I was pleased with that, as it's getting them used to the brush and having their bum cleaned. I think I might try and bath them in a week or two, and clip their nails. Their nails are getting a bit scratchy now, so they definitely need a clip.

I've had 3 cuddles today with each of my boys at various time throughout the day, and I loved every minute. I love my beautiful boys. :wub:

Here's some snaps and videos from today:

Rowan having a cuddle with mum this morning:
IMG_1753.JPG
Paddy absconding with his carrot:
IMG_1754.JPG
Beautiful Paddy:
IMG_1762.JPG
Having a cuddle:
IMG_1764.JPG

P

piggyfan

They are gorgeous boys. How wonderful cuddle time went so well. Are you sure they need baths? I never bath my pigs unless they have lice. I just give Sophie a bum bath as she has an active grease gland.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They smell a little bit of wee, not really really bad, but I detected a slight wiff before when I held them, so I'd rather just bath them so that I know that there is no wee etc on their bellies. :D

Lol I just realised I spelt Rohan's name wrong before, naughty me. XD

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love those pictures and videos. And thank you for putting the sneeze choke as I now know that's what Galaxy does :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.