• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Paddy & Rohans Tent Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I bought the boys a new pop up tent, so naturally I had to take a dozen new photos of them posing in it. :P there are also some other random, recent shots of them for your viewing pleasure. :D

Paddy decided to come over for a nosey when I was taking the picture XD
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bribed by the pellets to sit nicely for mummy.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hehee thanks everyone, yes they are very spoiled piggies, but they are so worth it :D

Love thy pigs :luv: :wub: :love:

Yay! Thanks for the tag :)

Beautiful as ever! :love: :love: :love: Rohan and Paddy are so photogenic, please feel free to flood away :))

I love that first photo on these.

'Yes we are man pigs relaxing on pink floral fleece, is there a problem?' :))

Hehee yes it's so funny everything in their cage is super girly. They have strawberry beds, cushions and flowers everywhere but they don't seem to mind, comfort is more important.

Paddy was just checking out what I was doing. Making sure I wasn't going to scoop him up for a cuddle again XD

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. Paddy & Rohan are feeling very loved. :D

Just giving you a heads up. I have a beach/summer themed photo shoot planned for the boys, which I'm hoping to do within the next couple of days, so stay tuned for some more Paddy & Rohan shots. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back