• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

PAH baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piglover

After my rantings over PAH last week, I went there at the weekend to get some bird supplies. They had just had a delivery and were swarming with baby piggies.

I went there at lunch time to day (cause I forget something) nearly all the piggies had gone, except one little DEW crested. He was in with two huge boys who were squaring up for a fight! I spoke to the assistant who promptly seperated them telling me someone had returned them after 4 weeks because they fought. She also said they had recently had a visit from head office and wern't to keep rabbits and piggies in the same pens anymore :D :D.

Meantime this little DEW was standing at her feet - hes tiny no more than 6wks, and now hes sitting here on my lap at work (hope my boss don't come back now!) Welcome Stuart (Stuart Little - he's a dead ringer for him!) I just couldn't leave him behind in the pen alone.......... ;)

Wow, so head office are getting around then?!

Aww what a sweetie, hope to see piccies soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back