• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Pale poos and white wee

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Forum Donator 2017/18
I mentioned this on my ratewatchers thread but thought it shold really go in this section.

I changed the piggies diet to ratewatchers a few days ago as we were getting some white chalky wee and I was concerned about the cacium to phosphorus ratios.

Since then I have found some very pale poos. I know they are coming from at least Gertie as I have seen her pass one (she did not have any trouble passing it) and I think Izzie too as hers are easy to spot as they are much smaller still. Buzz and Woody's are slightly lighter too.

We are also still getting the white chalky wee.

Does anyone have any good advice on this?

We are going to the vets early in the week anyway as Gertie is scratching once again and has opened up acouple of old scars so I will ask then too.

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.