• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Paperbag fun! (videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
To see what fun a ripped paper shopping bag can be, just have a look at these clips!

If you like to see the whole Tribe, you have to go through them all, otherwise I recommend looking for your favourite piggy or watching #2 and #4.

Please click on the pictures to start the video.

1) Ffowlyn Taffy Telyn Nia

2) Ceri Hywel

3) Nerys Caron Taffy Hywel

4) Nia Hafina Caron Telyn

5) Telyn Tani Hafina (Cariad) Hywel Nia

Enjoy! You can try and bet which piggy comes out next, but you may be surprised... :))

I love your tribe Wiekbe! Who is the white one eating the bag in the last video? So cute! x)

Tani's bum hair is crazy! Gorgeous

Mine like those paper bags too....I loved the way you wouldn't know who would come out next! Very nice, thank you.

I just can't decide which was the most precious moment!
Nia with Hafina is just beautiful x)
Then Hafina and Hywel both running off out of site!
Ceri in the bag :))
Caron tentatively coming out to play :)
oh heck...........i loved it all thanks Wiebke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just can't decide which was the most precious moment!
Nia with Hafina is just beautiful x)
Then Hafina and Hywel both running off out of site!
Ceri in the bag :))
Caron tentatively coming out to play :)
oh heck...........i loved it all thanks Wiebke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Same problem here - I couldn't decide, either! ;)

:)) I always love your videos, the tribe must keep you entertained on the evenings hehehe !:)) Silly piggles x)

Lovely videos :)) All these expensive toys, hideys etc available for piggies, yet they're more than happy playing with a paper bag!

Your tribe are all lovely, and Hywel seems to have settled in really well with the girls x

Lovely videos :)) All these expensive toys, hideys etc available for piggies, yet they're more than happy playing with a paper bag!

Your tribe are all lovely, and Hywel seems to have settled in really well with the girls x

That is one of the reasons I wanted to show those videos - the best toys are often the cheapest! :))

I love them all x) x) but I just cant get enough of Nerys - she is gorgeous and Lentil wants to give her a kissy kiss :p

I love them all x) x) but I just cant get enough of Nerys - she is gorgeous and Lentil wants to give her a kissy kiss :p

I am sure that Lentil would have loved that clip of his dream lady! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back