• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Patch never woke up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i've not really been on here much recently, been working my butt off at work! but I've had a shock this morning...I came downstairs this morning to find my boy Patch still asleep...and little did I know until I talked to both of the boys only to see his brother coming over to say good morning...Patch lay there still asleep :( I miss him so much...

Goodbye Patch, I will never forget you :( run free little squiggle pig xx

patchchube.jpg

I'm so sorry, what a shock for you. Sweet dreams Patch.

Oh I'm so sorry. At least he went peacefully which is something to comfort you hon. Run free over the bridge Patch darling x

thank you, I've had them both for around 4 years since they were born, Bubbles has always been the less fussy eater, patch being the fussy boy lol, and bubbles was bigger than him...I just get so used to them being there like they would live forever...you know it is after a few years :)

Last edited:
So sorry for you loss.

RIP Patch, popcorn free at rainbow bridge with all your piggy friends x x x x

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Have fun at the bridge sweetheart xx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Patch. Run free x

So i've not really been on here much recently, been working my butt off at work! but I've had a shock this morning...I came downstairs this morning to find my boy Patch still asleep...and little did I know until I talked to both of the boys only to see his brother coming over to say good morning...Patch lay there still asleep :( I miss him so much...

Goodbye Patch, I will never forget you :( run free little squiggle pig xx

patchchube.jpg
I am so sorry for your loss.

Whee are very sorry to hear about Patch 8...8...8...
RIP Patch run free at the bridge, now popcorning and munching out on the lush green grass and dandelions, you'll be very sadly missed by mummy and your friend Bubbles but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ................ :(

Thank you every one :)

I just need to pack away his cage as its still out, and I keep seeing it and thinking I will see him there :( I miss him so much...but his brother Bubbles has been very lovey dovey with me, I think he knows and is being all affectionate with me :)

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful boy. It must have been such a shock for you! I hope that you are feeling a little bit better today.

RIP Patch

Thank you guys, its been hard. Need to move the cage out the way so bad lol I'm having that conflict as to wether to get a 2nd one again, or just stick to Bubbles, because bubbles got so used to hearing his brothers wheeking (he was a noisy pig lol) that I dunno if he would like a friend or not >.< ahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back