• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Patchy has gone to be with her sister over the rainbow bridge today

Kylie80

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It is with great sadness that I write these words today. Patchy had to be put to sleep this morning as she had a stroke or some some sort if neurological event overnight, she has gone off to be with her sister who also sadly passed earlier this year from a tumour. She was such a feisty girl who loved nothing more than to eat, popcorn and do zoomies around her cage, the exact opposite of her sister Coco who was shy, anti social and lazy. I feel bleesed to have been your piggy mummy for the last 3.5-4 years 8F27427F-3DCC-4592-8182-3CB50A70F1C4.jpegE1B4666D-4BC7-440E-9A8C-0775F05EA36B.jpeg4A0BD889-FBA8-48A7-AD49-3B1B88BA96B7.jpeg7C50AF4E-2E60-45FD-B151-B85BF98FF71C.jpeg

I love and miss you both my tiny angels!

(Photo’s taken when they were babies, eventually Patchy did grow into her enormous fuzzy brows lol)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Patchy was a beautiful girl. She is out of pain now and reunited with her sister may she forever popcorn happily.

I’m so sorry you lost her, she was gorgeous. Have fun at the bridge with Coco beautiful Patchy xx

I’m sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry for your sudden loss. Sleep tight beautiful one.

So sorry you’ve lost Patchy, sending hugs x
Sleep tight little one 🌈

I am ever so sorry for your losses. You have done the kindest thing. Sadly we can never choose when and in which way the end comes. :(

HUGS

Sorry to hear about Patchy.
Lovey pictures and well loved.
RIP beautiful piggie. . 🌈 you find your sister and be forever loved. X

So sorry about your loss of Patchy, esp so soon after Coco.
Holding you in my heart.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

So sorry for your loss.
Sending you big hugs.
Have fun at the rainbow 🌈bridge Patchy and Coco.xx

Please be kind to yourself, I am so sorry for your loss. Patchy was utterly stunning and had the most amazing life with you. Huge huge hugs to you at this very sad time x

sleep well stunning girl

RIP Patchy
x x

I hope her sister Coco is waiting for Patchy at the entrance. They will be together and coco wont be alone anymore...Feel better..warmest hug❤

Back