Patsy is starting to settle in

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
My new girl Patsy who, I adopted on 12 September, is starting to settle in. She is now waiting at the bars in the morning and in fact anytime I happen to go into the garage (which is lots of times every day) if it is her day in the hutch with Christian and Meg (they have a time share of the run in the garage with Betsy and Dennis) she is always looking out of the hutch. Her face is one of the first in the bowl of pellets as I open the hutch door in the morning and also in the bowl of veg at night. She now runs off whenever I try to pick her up instead of just staying frozen to the spot with the whites of her eyes showing hoping I'll lose interest and disappear. When I pick her up the whites of her eyes rarely show anymore which means she is starting to trust me. She has just started to chunter away as she walks around too. :wub: I have told her several times this is her forever home and the only time she'll stay anywhere else is when she goes to stay with Aunty Lucy for a holiday and she will have Christian and Meg there too. She is never going anywhere else. Patsy Bum Bath 2.JPG

Zanzan

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She is lovely, it's always such fun when you're first getting to know them and finding out their personalities 🙂

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Aw, I can tell you have fallen head over heals for her, no wonder, Patsy is a gorgeous little lady x