• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pctures of my Crew

• Thread starter greeneracres2001
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greeneracres2001

hawana.jpg

This is a picture of Hawana, she is my lovely Peruvian sow.

dec04_abbeyfrt.jpg

This is a picture of my texel sow, Abbey....

IMG_0071.jpg

This is my picture of Chardonnay, he is a young tsw texel boar, and in the son of Abbey.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Linda

They are lovely pics Linda. Thanks for sharing them. I have a long haired piggie and if I don't cut it, it gets matted at the back so every so often I have to cut it. I end up making a right mess and she looks awful lol. I have now decided she looks good with the "choppy" look lol - I can't cut straight so thats the best I can do!!

Thanks guys, I don't cut their coats as I show my piggies and coat and length is ever so important. I have to wrap the peruvians so the coat is not matted or gets split hairs.

They are a lot of work this way, but I just love the long haired breeds... quite stunning when they are in show coat.

Linda

Hawana has lovely hair! And Abbey has to be my fave, I dunno why, I suppose I just love her fluffy curly hair! 8)

They are all so cute ;D

I love long haired piggies

Love

Claire
x

:) Welcome :)[/move

Such gorgeous piggies! I want one of the long haired ones to brush their hair and style it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back