• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pearl and Misty two gorgeous piggies-Come look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amsy1991

[siz7][fontomic Sans MS][colorpurpl]Hr ar my babis![colorr]Parl an Misty.2 on th 3r Fbruary!Hop you lik thm.Post your piggis hr too!

ov Amsy[/font][/siz]

My littl babis-Parl an Misty

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww me too!They are my fisrt ever piggies!I was so glad when i got them.I love them to pieces!

Like them? I want them...Both of them ;D
Lovely girls and they look so well and happy!

Barbara

Hehe lol.Thanks for your great coment!
They are very cheeky i must say!

Amsy(not real name)

Awwwwwwww long haired piggies. I just loveeeeeeeeee long haired piggies. See I go all silly :-[
Carol C

Aww thanks everyone!Glad you like them.They were/are my first ever guinea pigs and i never want the o die as i love them to pieces!My babies are 2 on the 3rd of February!

Thanks for the great comments!

Love Amsy

Aww thats so sweet!Thanks for the coment chinakit!Happy birthday for the 2nd?

Sorry to be wandering 'off topic' a bit, but my little Holly Dog's birthday is 5th November, she will be 4 years old.

Aww thats wonderful!2 days after my farther's birthday!Happy Birthday Holly!Its ok to wonder off the topic now and again!

There's a really good stall on my local market that sells them. I have just ordered one for her and one for her 'sister' Skye. I am getting reflective orange ones with fur lining ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back