• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pebbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
strawberry.jpg

I cant believe she is gone... The day before, she was bright, hungry, active, and inspecting my cardigan inside out, we had cuddles and she was eating out of our hands...

And the next day, we were coming home from dinner at my boyfriends parents, we found her sitting in her haybox, shivering and not moving much, at first we thought she was just sleepy, but then I picked her up and she was so cold!

I got some towels and blankets, and we had a cuddle, i was desperately trying to warm her up while my boyfriend got a warm water bottle for her cage ready :( As we didnt know how long she had been like this, we tried to syringefeed her some water, but she wouldnt take it... she spent the night on her warm water bottles, wrapped in towels, next to our bed - and I woke up this morning to find her dead :(

We only had a couple of weeks together, and yet she managed to make me fall in love with her so much... she would just have a nap on my lap, lick my fingers when I cuddled her, she tried to sit on our shoulders and was wheeking until we picked her up from the cage and took her on our lap... she was amazing, sweet, and I will miss her so much :'(

And I dont even know why shes gone.. from one day to the other, she just went, leaving us here with questions..

I feel horrible, you take a rescue piggy in to make it happy, to nurse it to health, and you just feel like you did everything wrong when it just dies on you :(

I hope she is happy now, together with my little Lily, and maybe shes going to send a rainbow down from time to time :'(

Oh Dear :-\ I don't know what to say :-\

I'm so sorry, run free little Pebbles :-*

:'( Oh Ulrike i am so so sorry. :'(
Please take heart in knowing you gave her everything she needed & made her happy in the short time she was with you.

N.night sweet Pebbles, you will be greatly missed. :-*

Niki

Oh I am so so sorry :'( She was sooo gorgeous....

Rest in peace Pebbles and run free xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ulrike I'm so sorry about this. You gave her last days living in a palace, unfortunalely she had most of her life in the slums. I can't imagine how you're feeling. Try to focus on the quality you gave her on her last few weeks. Chin up.

Hilary x

I'm very sorry to read this, as others have said, at least her last few weeks/months with you and Hils78 where full of love, comfort and happiness!

Run free Pebbles, popcorn to your hearts content at the bridge x

I am so sorry for your loss - she knew so much happiness with you.

RIP Pebbles.

I am so sorry to hear this news, you had so short a time together, you ust be heartbroken. At least this beautiful liittle girl knew a very special home of her own when she passed.

It sounds as though Pebbles passed over just a my little Solo boy did. So quickly. Sometimes it is simply their time and there is nothing anyone of us can do to stop them leaving...
Thinking of you.
Sleep softly Pebbles x

Barbara

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I know what she meant to you.

Sleep tight, Pebbles, and remember how much your mummy loves you xx

thank you, all of you, for your kind words :(

We buried her under the palm tree in my boyfriends parents garden, I planted a flower, and put some nice Pebbles on her grave.. I still cant believe this is true :(
It happened so fast, and everytime I go downstairs I expect to see her there - it just hasnt sunk in yet :( Its like waiting to wake up from a bad dream :(

I hope she is in a better place now, and that she enjoyed her last weeks with us :(

Of course she did Ulrike, you only have to look at the picture above to see that :)

With her clean comfy bedding and strawberries, she looks like the lady of the manor :) :-*

OMG I am gutted for you sweetheart, I was looking at her pictures yesterday thinking how contented she looked and very much an adored little madam as well, when their time is here there is nothing we can do, piggys often have a habit of waiting until we are not with them to pass to ease our suffering, once one of mine waited until I answered the door in that time she died, you must feel so grateful you had the time together that you did, you were one lucky lady,and you must feel privilidge to have them special memorys , God bless Pebbles run free, :'(

I am so sorry to hear about Pebbles, Ulrike.

Rest in Peace little Pebbles.

You must be so upset.I know what it is like to lose someone you love.I lost my great grandma last year.I hope you and Pebbles had a fine time together while she was still here.God bless you and do not be too upset.It was the right time and she loved you and you loved her.It was something that had to happen.

God bless you and dear little Pebbles.You had a lovely life with her Ulrike even if it was short.

She was a happy piggy and she loved you so much.

God bless you

Amy :-[

:) poor pebbles. you did everything you could. trust me on that.
I'm sure pebbles is happy that you spent so much time caring for her
so dont feel bad, shes in peace now and she isnt in pain no more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back