Pencil Starts Her New Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Reaction score
WP_20150517_007.webp Pencil went off to her new home today with her daughter Cynthia, she has been bonded with the lovely Archie, an ex BARC piggy, here they are, Pencil is snuggled in the cosy. They have a fantastic new home, and Pencils bumblefoot is almost completely healed.
All her daughters have got homes and her single son, Frank is currently living with Scrapper

Must have been hard to say goodbye to Pencil as I know you were close to her - but great that she has a super new home with her daughter.
Congratulations Pencil - enjoy your new home - happy munching and relax - no more pregnancies to face!

Must have been hard to say goodbye to Pencil as I know you were close to her - but great that she has a super new home with her daughter.
Congratulations Pencil - enjoy your new home - happy munching and relax - no more pregnancies to face!
Yes, it was hard to let her go, but she is with a friend so l will still get to see her. So glad her poorly foot is better! X

Aw I am so happy for Pencil and her daughter. I am glad they have all found homes and agree they are all beautiful. It must have been hard to let them go.

Fingers crossed that Scrapper continues to do well and that him and Frank will find a home when the times right xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back