• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pepite! New pigglino~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm so happy ~
He was sitting there at the vets. A lady abandonned hime because he has a treatable skin condition in advanced stages.
WE TOOK HIM HOME ~
YAYYY drool

He's black and brown and kind of rosettey... c:::::

Well, his name from the vet was Pépite, but we're calling him Ted

Haha, I'll try to get some up tomorrow~ The lighting is quite bad and I don't want to put a flash near him.

Yeah, it was really silly of her to wait that long before taking him to the vet, but she must have cared about him because she did take him there in the end and pay for the medication for whoever would take him on c:

AWWW - I hope that Ted will recover from his bad state. What a pity that a bad conscience didn't hit earlier!

AWWW - I hope that Ted will recover from his bad state. What a pity that a bad conscience didn't hit earlier!

Thank you~
We just took a picture of him in the bathroom, so it should be up soon~ c:::

At least he has a very loving caring home now that's going to be his home for a loooong time ~

Poor little mite. well done for giving him a home and i hope his skin clears up soon xx

Poor little mite. well done for giving him a home and i hope his skin clears up soon xx

Thanks, me too c:

Here he is:
Ted.jpg

Bad quality photo so you can't see his back problems, but we're thinking of giving him a photo shoot tomorrow! <3

He looks like my long deceased Gladstone!!8...8...8...

Poor baby having to suffer like that with poorly skin. I really don't understand people. mallethead

Glad he has a lovely home with you now.

x)x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back