• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Peppa Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On Tuesday 26th October 2010, Peppa pig sadly passed away suddenly aged 2 and a half.

Peppa was a rescue pig and a real character and to say she really loved her food is an understatement. She was the first at her food bowl in the morning, and the last to leave it at night.

Still can't believe she's gone.

Popcorn free with Zippy and Fuzzy.

Love
Mummy, Daddy, Fifi, Pudding and Pie.

x

P1000155.jpg

Oh no! I am so sorry that Peppa has gone so soon, after all the runaround she gave you at first! Peppa was certainly a big character and a beautiful girl, and you must miss her so much!

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP beautiful Peppa. Run free precious x

I'm so sorry for you loss, run free little one x

I'm so sorry to hear about Peppa. What a beautiful piggie she was and what lovely memories she must has left you with. Popcorn free at Rainbow bridge sweet Peppa ..

Oh no whee are so sorry to hear about little Peppa 8...8...8...
RIP Peppa run free at the bridge little one, enjoy eating the lush green grass and popcorning thru meadows with new friends, you'll be very sadly missed by mummy and daddy, Fifi, Pudding and Pie but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky .......... :(

I'm so sorry Peppa has passed. She was beautiful.

Rest well, dear Peppa. xx

What sad news. Peppa pig sounded like a little character and I'm she can eat as much as she wants in those lush meadows of Rainbow Bridge..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back