Pepper and Pringles new fleece liner

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
That’s the seal of approval then, after the sniff! Wonder how long it’ll stay that tidy?! :hmm::))

LollyJJ

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Btw do any of you have liners that are cotton fabric on top with a bottom layer of fleece (and an absorbent layer in the middle)? Saw some on eBay that are custom made , wondered if they'd be any good for GPS or if fleece top and bottom are better?

rp1993

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Btw do any of you have liners that are cotton fabric on top with a bottom layer of fleece (and an absorbent layer in the middle)? Saw some on eBay that are custom made , wondered if they'd be any good for GPS or if fleece top and bottom are better?
I would stick to fleece on top and bottom as it wicks away the moisture, I feel that cotton would stay damp.

LollyJJ

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would stick to fleece on top and bottom as it wicks away the moisture, I feel that cotton would stay damp.
That's what i thought, but she says she would custom make with fleece top and bottom anyway. When I need more liners I know where to look now, thanks

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Cotton does stay damp it's no good for cage liners. I have snuggle tunnels and snuggle sacks that are cotton on one side and fleece on the other so that in the summer I turn them cotton side in and in the winter they are fleece side in. The cotton stays really wet where as the fleece stays dry.