• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pepper & Pringles Thread

Haha I am still at the stage where I pull my greys out 😂 my company Owned nice n easy hair colour (until yesterday)so I had a never ending supply to be my own hairdresser, it’s not my hair I make a mess of it’s the bathroom! 😂
I was until about a year ago, good old tweezers(!), I blame Pedro the chin, Jess the pig and Rosie the cat for their stress!
Ooh lucky you! :)Yes my flat is horrendous with purple and red patches all over the place! Hadn’t used a hair dye in years and I’m so clumsy!
And I will admit, last red hair dye also managed to get on Daisy the cat’s belly when she lay straight on the big splodge I dropped on the carpet (did try to stop her but she’s a big angry diva!), so at least she’s not purple this time!:))

My Daddy is off work today so I am going round the cage finding bits of correx to chew even though Mummy has covered most of it up!
But I am super cute so I can be naughty right?View attachment 159657
You are beautiful and very naughty! Bruno says he does the same thing and that you can work together :)

Eeek what a gloriously cute thread. Pepper, Pringle and other Pepper. Swooooon x 3.

Lucky boys! Mine looks similar but just got pig cages all over the place as well as tables! XD Roll on bonding day when I’ve got some space! Hope they look good when all fixed up! :D x

Back