• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pepper & Pringles Thread

They are adorable! 🥰🥰🥰 Gorgeous pigs 😍😝
They do look like they have slightly too many nuggets though... they should really only have a table spoon each a day (about twelve nuggets).

Thank you 🥰 , I weigh out there nuggets that’s 6g in each bowl, they are very little bowls that they go in, the burgees nuggets are really small too!

It looks fine for burgess nuggets, burgess nuggets really are tiny so one tablespoon looks more!

How sweet :luv:They’re both gorgeous :love:
I do have a big fondness for a fluffy piggy though, such great hair! :D

Gorgeous piggies, it’s lovely to watch them enjoying their breakfast x

How sweet :luv:They’re both gorgeous :love:
I do have a big fondness for a fluffy piggy though, such great hair! :D
Thank you! I know what you mean about a pepper he is very unusual, sooo fluffy and also a super cheeky Piggie! 🥰

Pepper & Pringle made it on their road trip up north! F3F66D73-ACE1-4D5C-A6D8-4B39625328C1.jpeg7502DBC8-D5B8-4905-87A3-6E21BE4218E1.jpegThey were both so good in the car, did enjoy sitting on each other at times! They are going to go out in the garden tomorrow which will be the first time, putting them in their play pen with a base though as they are not used to grass!

Pringle showing off his lovely side profile during tonight’s floor time!
View attachment 149622
Gosh he's a proper abyssinian with all this rosettes in the right place, what a handsome chap! My aby cross girl Jezzy floof just looks like a dandelion clock that someone sat on... a very lovely dandelion clock but she only has 3 proper rosettes, 1 on each cheek and a big one on her lovely big bum!

Gosh he's a proper abyssinian with all this rosettes in the right place, what a handsome chap! My aby cross girl Jezzy floof just looks like a dandelion clock that someone sat on... a very lovely dandelion clock but she only has 3 proper rosettes, 1 on each cheek and a big one on her lovely big bum!
That’s interesting I wasn’t sure if he was proper aby as he has such a Mohican! He’s a little Smushed up there but I just love his colouring. I’m sure Jezzy is gorgeous even if she does have a funky hair do!

Back