• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Persuassion Fruit - Persimmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaLovesPiggies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was introduced this past weekend to Persuassion Fruit (spelled just like that on the fruit sticker). It tasted kind of like a pear, but was round like a tomato. I'd never seen or heard of it. I googled it to see if my guinea pigs could eat it and discovered that Persuassion Fruit is also called Persimmon. I found Persimmon on the guinea pig grocery list posted on the forum (Edible and inedible vegetable, fruit and herb list: https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...veg-and-fruit-list-with-vitamin-c-grading.42/) and I'm delighted that yes, they can have it - and it's high in Vit C! Who knew? Just thought I'd share this with you. Have a great day.
PersuassionFruit.jpg

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Please feed in small quantities and no more than twice a week like any other fruit. I have the bad feeling that whoever wrote those stickers wasn't exactly strong on spelling...

Status
Not open for further replies.