• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Petal is popcorning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad she's feeling happier, hope you're ok too.
Alyson xx

Thanks, I feel better now. I miss my girls loads and wish I could have helped them more. I feel so guilty that I couldn't get them to the vet because of the stupid snow. :( I can't believe that we were going to take them the next day but we were too late. 8...

I'm just so thankful they are at peace now and together, my parents and I tried everything we could. We made sure they were both getting fluids down them, were comfy and spent ages researching online. Just wish I could have done more. There's nothing I can do now though apart from give Petal the best life possible. I may have found her the perfect friend too. :)

Last edited:
Am glad Petal is popcorning and has a perfect friend in the pipeline.

Please don't beat yourself up over what ifs, you will make yourself ill. You did the best you could for them in the situation you were in at the time. They knew you loved them and that is what matters.

Please don't beat yourself up over what ifs, you will make yourself ill. You did the best you could for them in the situation you were in at the time. They knew you loved them and that is what matters.

Thank you. :) xx

I think she's popcorning because she has a great owner who is taking care of her well. You did all you could for Fudge and Rainbow :)

I think that she's happy as she knows she may be getting a new friend and she knows that Fudge and Rainbow are happily watching over her and you too xx

I agree its obvious you did all you could for Fudge & Rainbow, they were both 6 and had a wonderful life, you must have loads of lovely memories to look back on and a new pair in Petal and new friend for the future.

take care

Aw, bless Petal! :)
I agree with everyone else, please don't beat yourself up over the girls, you did everything you could and gave them plenty of love and care x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back