• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pets at Home Small Pet Grooming Wipes

Heykids!

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone uses these and if they are completely safe to use on piggies!

Pets at Home Deodorising Grooming Wipes with Byotrol for Small Pets 20 Pack | Pets At Home

I have a Peruvian boar and although I keep his back end and back legs trimmed, one of his back legs sometimes gets wet - I imagine he lays on it and wees on it when he's asleep! Up until now I have been rinsing him off with warm water in the sink but wondered if these would be better? They are quite wet - do I still need to rinse off or dry with a towel?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone uses these and if they are completely safe to use on piggies!

Pets at Home Deodorising Grooming Wipes with Byotrol for Small Pets 20 Pack | Pets At Home

I have a Peruvian boar and although I keep his back end and back legs trimmed, one of his back legs sometimes gets wet - I imagine he lays on it and wees on it when he's asleep! Up until now I have been rinsing him off with warm water in the sink but wondered if these would be better? They are quite wet - do I still need to rinse off or dry with a towel?

Thanks in advance!
I used to buy these and found them quite good.They leave a fresh smell too.

We used these for Fudge when she was nearing her end (she kept weeing on herself poor sausage) and they were great! I'm not sure whether those water wipe things you can get for toddlers would do the same? But these and anti bacterial (plus I get a discount for working there so they turn out quite cheap 😅)

I used to buy these and found them quite good.They leave a fresh smell too.
Would toddler non fragranced toilet wipes not be the same thing and much cheaper?
We used these for Fudge when she was nearing her end (she kept weeing on herself poor sausage) and they were great! I'm not sure whether those water wipe things you can get for toddlers would do the same? But these and anti bacterial (plus I get a discount for working there so they turn out quite cheap 😅)
Thanks everyone - I'll give them a go!

Back