• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pets at Home Vets Salisbury

Maryjames

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all. Does anyone have any experiences with a vet called Sandra at Pets at Home Salisbury? She is the owner of the practice and has 30 plus years as a vet as well as owning the practice for 10 years. Has anyone ever taken their guinea pigs there for any surgeries? I'm trying to find someone good for my Pickles. I'm a nervous mom as you can see. Thanks

rp1993

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have you checked the vet locator for a nearby vet? All the ones are there are recommend 🙂

Sparklepetal

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Hi, I have no experience with that vet, but I do live in Salisbury. I use Anton vets on the edge of Andover. John Chitty, their exotics vet, is a piggy expert so I just decided better to travel a little further and be confident with his opinions rather than chance a local vet and be worrying about whether their advice was good. Anton vets are really friendly on the phone and there's good parking. Hope you can get the help you need xx

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
@Maryjames I answered on your other thread.
It may be more helpful for you to keep all the questions about one issue to a single thread.
This helps avoid confusion or someone missing a question because they didn’t realise the connection.
It’s all about learning your way around the forum.
Hope your piggy is ok

Maryjames

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@Maryjames I answered on your other thread.
It may be more helpful for you to keep all the questions about one issue to a single thread.
This helps avoid confusion or someone missing a question because they didn’t realise the connection.
It’s all about learning your way around the forum.
Hope your piggy is ok
Thanks so much. I wasn't sure how to do that. Thanks

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
If you want to add to your own thread just reply.
You can reply to yourself.
I do so frequently as I hit the post button before I’m finished.