• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pets@home Playpen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maisy and Poppy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used the pets@home playpen? I am thinking about using it for my piggies when they come in in the mornings and afternoons. Do you recommend a different one?
Thanks!:)

Yes, I do! Thanks for the the info I will also use it in the garage when I clean the cage out! I was wondering if the guinea pigs can escape from this easily as lots of reviews on other playpens say that their guinea pigs have escaped!:no:

I use this run when my piggies have their floor time..http://m.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/runs_fencing/73280/6_sided/278253 it looks bigger in the picture than what it actually is so I have 2 and put them together. I like this because the sides are not too high up so you are not towering over piggies to get to them or to put something in the run. It folds up so easy stores and its very cheap :)

Yeh it sure is. I have taken a photo of minewith one of my piggies next to it so you can get a rough idea..

It is small but it does a great job. 1 run would be too small though, sometime I put mine up against their cage as it can be tricky attaching a water bottle as its small but I have managed to attach a water bottle using tie wraps so it works fine for me :)

I have 2 of the Zooplus runs, so I can do various sizes or 2 runs for my 5 piggies!

I use this kind of pen...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soft-Fabr..._Steamers_Cookers_PP&var=&hash=item2a3ebf279e

It is really easy to use and folds away to small size with own carry bag. It has a removable base so can be used indoors and your floor will be protected or can be put on grass and piggies can munch away. Hope this helps at all.

That looks ideal for using indoors ( or in a garage @Maisy and Poppy ). Personally, I'd want something a bit more sturdy for outdoor use .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back