• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Photo Contest: Spring theme

Who wins? You decide!

• 1) Uncle Ton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Harry

• 3) Rabbie and Max

• 4) Simba

• 5) Simba 2

• 6) Spudniks pigs

• 7) brown and white pig

• 8 ) 2 pigs

• 9) Wilson

• 10) Wilson 2

• 11) Piglet and Butters

• 12) Professor Chaos

• 13) Lilac Sow

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok due to popular demand I am pleased to announce that we are launching a new

The Guinea Pig Forum photo contest...

The theme? Spring.

So get snapping and post your best efforts below!

Please have your photographs in before Friday the 27th of April so that a poll to vote for the winner can be set up. The winner will be announced in early May. They will recieve a set of address labels featuring their winning pigtures.

Any member can enter where ever you live but please keep it to two entries per person.

Good luck :smitten:

How many are we allowed?

Uncle-Ton

tg5.jpg

Can I do it even though I'm across the pond and I'm kinda cheating since I have a rescue? And like Kelly said, how many are we allowed?

Kimmie

Kimmie, I live in the US, too. I want to know how many "foreigners" in this forum, I mean people live outside the UK?

I guess two pictures per perosn(as 1 picture counts as 1 entry).

Scozy i'm from Australia and i have suggested we have a thread where we can all post our country etc... but the girls have been very busy with their schooling etc. so am hoping this will be done soonish :) LOL foreigners yep well when you're from downunder you get called some pretty funny names, just love it ;D ;D
Will get cracking as Duke is not a helpful piggie when doing pics ::)

Ah yay v:) Cant wait to post my piccies ;D Is it okay for me and Glynis to enter seeing as we are in Australia?

As my piggies are indoor piggies and 12 floors up (shussss they dont know yet) Can I make a pigture up with spring time theme ? or do they need to be photographs taken

I have edited the post to sya you can enter from anywhere in the world and 2 entries per member please... GinneaGuinea photos you have edited to have a spring theme like in photoshop or whatever are totally fine.

My attempt with Simba the poser...

SimbaSpringComp2.jpg

SimbaSpringComp1.jpg

Yes they are 2 diff pics (I havent just cropped thr 1st one lol). I took a few diff ones but these 2 were the best :)

Aww debs thats great :) Love the eeyore! lol and the piggy lips ;) lol

He's lovely @Debs111, I can see why you called him Simba, he's got a proper mane and he stands as proud as a lion too :smitten:

haha never considered that actually! Cant even remember why I called him Simba...think I was just going along the Disney theme!
His fur doesnt go all the way round like that, on the other side he has a black patch over his eye!

Heres my entry..not overly colourful but its spring grass and the pigs look sooo cheeky on it!

DSC00060.jpg

Heres my entry the wondeful Wilson :) It was a hard decision... I had 4 to choose from ;D

100_2298.jpg

"You lookin' at me?"

100_2281.jpg

"Does my butt look big in this?"

Hes so so gorgeous! Cant wait for cindy to have the babies :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back