• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Photographs! Do You Take Photos Of Your Piggies All The Time?

Kallasia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Since february I've taken 871 photos of Binky and Errol... They're just so beautiful!
I may have lost the plot!

Who else photographs their piggies so much? Maths isn't my strong point, but I think I'm averaging about 7 photos a day at the minute - that's more than I take of anything else by a longshot!

IMG_20170621_074023-01.jpeg IMG_20170627_231542-01.jpeg

Lol my whole camera album is of my pets and nothing else! My phone keeps telling me off cos my storage is too full lol. I say they're only here for a short while so take as many pictures as you want! :)

Nope never...
Have you seen all my threads today? :oops: :lol!:

I love taking photos. I take them all the time, of all my animals. So far I've only used my mobile phone cam for the piggies but soon I will get some decent pics with my bridge camera and will share them on here. It's a hobby of mine and really helps me focus my over active mind.

I warn you all, you will get bored of my constant photos, especially when Eva has her babies, OMG, there will be so many photos!

ehehehe! I also take a lot of pictures, but I try to keep only the best ones and the ones which might be useful some way. I was also thinking about printing the best ones and create a photo album...
I delete pictures which are not "perfect", that is more than 50% of the whole amount, but I see I have collected a lot of pics so far...

I take way too many pictures of my guinea pigs... someone once said I have more guinea pigs than pics of my kids (which might be true now that my kids are older and have decided they hate having their pictures taken!)

Nope never...
Have you seen all my threads today? :oops: :lol!:

I love taking photos. I take them all the time, of all my animals. So far I've only used my mobile phone cam for the piggies but soon I will get some decent pics with my bridge camera and will share them on here. It's a hobby of mine and really helps me focus my over active mind.

I warn you all, you will get bored of my constant photos, especially when Eva has her babies, OMG, there will be so many photos!

Omg is she definitely pregnant? :yikes:

I always take photos of my piggies, all my animals, my friends animals, wild animals and sometimes even strangers animals! :))

Omg is she definitely pregnant? :yikes:

I'm just about to update the thread in the pregnancy section. Yes, she is 100% pregnant. I can now see the babies moving when she is still. Still not sure how to feel about it but yes, on the plus side, there should be many photo opportunities!

I'm just about to update the thread in the pregnancy section. Yes, she is 100% pregnant. I can now see the babies moving when she is still. Still not sure how to feel about it but yes, on the plus side, there should be many photo opportunities!

Oh my goodness! They came from a rescue right? At least they'll be plenty of support.

Yes I'm sure we'll all demand photos! :))

Oh my goodness! They came from a rescue right? At least they'll be plenty of support.

Yes I'm sure we'll all demand photos! :))

Sadly no. I got given them for free from someone who was giving up breeding guinea pigs and just wanted them gone... I'm on my own with this which is why I'm very thankful to everyone on this forum who is helping with advice and support. The previous owner is still assuring me that Eva can't possibly be pregnant :eek:

Sadly no. I got given them for free from someone who was giving up breeding guinea pigs and just wanted them gone... I'm on my own with this which is why I'm very thankful to everyone on this forum who is helping with advice and support. The previous owner is still assuring me that Eva can't possibly be pregnant :eek:

Ah you poor thing, sorry I must've gotten my wires crossed.

Have you tried reaching out to rescues near you? I'm sure they'd be willing to help if they can. There's a rescue lady near me who I haven't had piggies from (not through lack of trying, my girls had none of it!) but now we've got a great relationship and she's super helpful if I get stuck in any way.

I'm sure they won't mind that you haven't adopted from them! x

I would love to take heaps of photos of my piggies but they hate my iphone and run away When they see it or hear it. They are starting to come around a little but are still dubious of it lol.

Back