• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Photoshoot - Scooby and Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

Baby Freddie is nearly 3 months now, he has grown so much! Scoobers just loves him!

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

80e26e29.jpg

02be92b3.jpg

1c319f5d.jpg

6ab8e3ff.jpg

10431a57.jpg

These pics are fabulous Livie! Some of the best pics I've seen... they capture their little characters so well and have the extra 'ahhh' factor. Scoobys hair doo today! 2funny He has the cutest little pouty face. So sweet! :) don't they look adorable together too? These pics have made my day :D The last one and the third one are my favourites. They look so happy too

What fantastiic pics! They are gorgeous piggies!
I love Scooby's face on pic 5 and Freddie on the last one looks like "i'm just gonna nibble a bit from this end while he poses" ;D ;D ;D

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments everyone. Aww thanks so much Susie, I'm glad you like them :)

Beautiful pics and gorgeous piggies :D I just love Scooby's hair! Especially the 2nd picture - looks like he's swept his fringe :)

i like the last picture because it looks like scooby is smiling ;D he must love having his picture taken ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back