• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piccies of my others! UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, there's plenty of pictures of Rattie and her babs, so I thought I would include some of my other darlings!
Can't get any photos of Cherry, as the little terror wont sit still long enough! LOL ;D

Used some of my info in previous posts, hope it's ok!

Peanuts - aged 2 - She is a brown, and blackmix.. she also loves to squeak! pretty dark brown eyes..her favourite food is carrot. She used to be really nervous, but ever since she started sharing the cage with Rattie and baby Cherry, she has really come out of her shell! Squeaks a lot for food! Enjoys being stroked on her head.

Peanuts1.jpg

Icey - aged 3, a white sow with a ginger patch on her eye. One of my fat girlies, she doesnt like to run or move at all! gorgeous grey eyes! Her favourite food is cabbage.
Shares a hutch with daughter Tiny

Tiny - aged 2 and half.. Icey and Tonics daughter.. she is white with a brown patch on one eye and a black patch on the other.. she loves to squeak! lovely dark eyes like her dad.. another fat girlie! her favourite food is her dry mix
Loves her mummy and can be seen sometimes chewing her mummy's ear!

.. taken not long after a bath

iceyandtinybath.jpg

Tonic - aged 6, a black boar with a ginger foot and hints of ginger in his coat towards the back. beautiful black eyes, he sleeps with them open! Loves to run around the flat and loves his back scratched.. favourite food is cucumber
Shares a hutch with baby Guinea

Guinea - aged 3 and half months - Rattie's son..Cherry's twin! except his stripe is more spread out. black eyes...loves to be stroked.. he loves carrot.. loves his big Uncle Tonic! (both in the avatar pic)

tonandguinea.jpg

Kelly and piggies xx

Awwwwwwwww, such gorgeous pigtures :-* Tonic is such a sweetie :)

Thought i'd better come and have a look!
Just as i suspected- more gorgeous piggies!! ;D

thats only a few of my lot!

There's 11 in total!

Tonic
Guinea
Titch

Icey
Tiny
Peanuts
Rattie
Cherry
Turvy
Squirt
Cutie!

LOL

Well hopefully when we finally get our house, we're gonna have a heated shed so we can have rescues!

Aww hehe they are soo cute!

I thought you had only Tonic and Guinea! Boy.. I need to catch up!

LOL - nope!

These were posted back in Feb I think - Have 8 girlies and 3 boys! LOL

My parents have my others for the time being!

Found them! Icey is gorgeous - and Tiny is such a mix of her mummy and daddy - beautiful

I think Ton and Guin are still my faves though! x

LOL
Thanx

The pictures haven been up for AAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEESSS!

I will get some updated ones and put them on tomorrow.. determined to get one of Cherry! She's a little runner! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back