• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pick, Pie, Hest & Harvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieprincess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some of the Peegs

Pirate - First decent(ish) picture of him in ages, he wasnt well over the summer and looked like he'd been burning the candle at both nds, he's better now though. This is before he decided to start acting like acomplete big girls blouse.

SDC10047.jpg

Pirate practicing the ancient guinea pig art of "if i shove my head in a corner and point my bum at you, i will become invisable" I can just hear Pickwick's long suffering sigh.

SDC10040.jpg

Pickwick "*sigh*Yep ... i have to live with that..."
SDC10044.jpg

I just tihnk this is cute ...

SDC10043.jpg

Hestons stylish Hay Hat

SDC10035-1.jpg

Relinquishing the hay hat for chin rubs ... Harvey fancies himself as a hairdresser and has eaten Heston's beautiful muttonchops :'(

SDC10050.jpg

Harvey, he's slowed gown in growing long ways and has now started filling out, which if he's going to be anything like his parents, he will be doing a lot of lol.

SDC10053.jpg

His angry face! :rant:

SDC10054.jpg

x) Awww lovely piggies and captions too! :))

You have such gorgeous piggies, I love the black one's little plump bum lol! x)x>>x)

Gorgeous piggies! I think crested piggies look so grumpy with their heads down and peeking up!

You have such gorgeous piggies, I love the black one's little plump bum lol! x)x>>x)

He thanks you kindly for putting it so nicely ... "The slave often call's to me as 'fat butt' which i find most offensive"

Gorgeous piggies! I think crested piggies look so grumpy with their heads down and peeking up!

They do don't they ? lol. It gives them super enhanced eyebrow bush :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back