• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Pickle flopped out

Guineautopia

Teenage Guinea Pig
It’s not just me then, you clock them laying there flat out, you start to panic, walk towards them, no movement, say their name, no movement, brace yourself and give them a poke. Then get the death stare for waking them up :doh:

helloitsbecca

Forum Donator 2017/18
Looks very comfy! William played dead with me yesterday - he was lying eyes wide open totally flopped on his side, legs sticking out :yikes: I was saying his name rather loudly but he didn’t even flinch so I had to give him a little poke (very gently) to make sure he was still alive! Needless to say he was unamused lol.

Gem789

Forum Donator 2017/18
Looks very comfy! William played dead with me yesterday - he was lying eyes wide open totally flopped on his side, legs sticking out :yikes: I was saying his name rather loudly but he didn’t even flinch so I had to give him a little poke (very gently) to make sure he was still alive! Needless to say he was unamused lol.
They like to scare us don’t they lol