• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to get some better pictures in the next few days
But at least you seen their faces they are very sweet

Aww Maddy they're gorgeous, you've got a pair of stunners there!

Do you reckon it'll be love at first sniff for the boys
☺️❤️

I have been steadily feeding the girls small amounts of veg throughout the day since I got them and my friend took the picture I sent the colours and the coats are showing a lot better and look a lot healthier so I think they're on the right track I think I got them in time
Just a shame ginger didn't make it
I had a go at one of the store colleagues actually because the guinea pig enclosure I was standing next to absolutely stunk of decomposing broccoli
So I asked when the veg was changed and they said this morning and I said no don't you dare like to me I said because that bitch in order for it to smell like that must've been sitting there for at least three days I said and when was the last time the enclosure was cleaned out and the worrying thing was she said she didn't know
Lucky for Trixie the girl I got wasn't house clean that enclosure she was at the back
I will never get pics from that store again

I can't believe how different the animals are treated when it comes to store to store
The store I normally go to all the enclosures with the animals are Are spotless but the one I went to to get Trixie and then sunny from the enclosures were filthy
I was disgusted

How awful that other store sounds :( Your new guinea pigs are lovely <3

Trixie has brown West Sunny has orange in half for the both sisters but apart from that they do look identical you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back