• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Pictures Of My Herd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggieHerd

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Group picture of my herd eating a combination of parsley and cilantro. I love how they puff up so to make themselves look bigger while eating. You can see pumpkin who looks so young back then. This picture was taken two or three months ago

Aristotle to the Left, Snowball to the right. Aristotle is my sweet precious girl while Snowball is the biter in the herd. She will bite anyone who tries to pick her up. While you hold her to your chest, she will continue to bite your tshirt. The rescue shelter said she was abused.

Each tunnel was taken by a piggie. I called this "Piggie Pyramid.

My precious girl who loves a head and belly rub. She just falls asleep when you give her a head rub.

P

piggyfan

Oh they are all such stunning piggies! It was lovely to see them.

Reaction score
Group picture of my herd eating a combination of parsley and cilantro. I love how they puff up so to make themselves look bigger while eating. You can see pumpkin who looks so young back then. This picture was taken two or three months ago

Aristotle to the Left, Snowball to the right. Aristotle is my sweet precious girl while Snowball is the biter in the herd. She will bite anyone who tries to pick her up. While you hold her to your chest, she will continue to bite your tshirt. The rescue shelter said she was abused.

Each tunnel was taken by a piggie. I called this "Piggie Pyramid.

My precious girl who loves a head and belly rub. She just falls asleep when you give her a head rub.

Love the piggy pyramid;-)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing James! :love: Your piggies are gorgons. I especially adore Skittles, such a pretty little lady - hope to see lots more of them in this section

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't believe how jealous I feel when I see people with herds, haha
I can't imagine anything better! :(

PiggieHerd

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Thank you everyone :nod: I have tons of pictures of my girls on my phone. Some folks think that is weird, but they never had piggies before. I just love watching them especially when they popcorn

Humfred

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Beautiful girls. The piggy pyramid is so creative. I've seen hundreds of set ups and ideas but I've never seen that before

Status
Not open for further replies.