• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pictures of my Pigs - Chipy, Ping, Lulu May & Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

PingandChipy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't uploaded pics for so long and thought its about time to share more!

For those of you who haven't heard of my pigs I have 4. My oldest is Chipychanga, he is approx 5 years old.
chipy-1.jpg

And then Ping, who is my neutered male that lives with LuLu May and Walnut. Ping is 1 year old as of tomorrow!
ping-3.jpg

When I brought Lulu May home I didn't know she was pregnant. Here she is resting on her cuddlecup. She is 10 months old.
luluresting.jpg

And here is her cute little mouth.
lulumouth.jpg

And finally here is Walnut, Lulu May's baby girl, who is now 6 months old.
She had a sister who unfortuantely passed away when she was only 2 weeks old due to water on the brain.
walnut-2.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my babies! I love them so much!
Lynn

Oh my! What exceedingly beautiful piggies you have. Chipy, Ping (Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! - for tomorrow little Pingy), Lulu May and Walnut are ALL so lovely. x) Thanks for sharing!

Good to see all your piggies doing well! Walnut has certainly grown since we saw her last time!

Good to see all your piggies doing well! Walnut has certainly grown since we saw her last time!

Yes little Wally is almost as big as her Mom now. :) And she has quite the personality. Heehee. Very demanding and vocal. She feels she deserves everything and NOW! Haha! It's interesting the difference between pigs that are born and grow up in the same home. She is much more demanding than the rest. I wonder if it's because she has never had any hardships so she has no fear or gratefulness? Do pigs even feel grateful? lol. I think so. It's good to see her true personality with no inhibitions.

Lynn

Aww, lovely piggies :) Happy birthday for tomorrow Ping :) They're all gorgeous!

Ahh what beautiful piggies, and happy birthday Ping hope you have a fab time with lots of cuddles x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back