• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi everyone another piggie of mine sadly died Friday two in two weeks I'm absolutely heartbroken pie was such a loving piggie and loved his cuddles pie had been ill with his pal gizmo around the time flash was put to sleep with many trips to the vets gizmo picked up and started eating drinking again and so did pie but after medication to get gut going again and one for acid and recovery food pie stopped eating again so back to the vets on many occasions I saw different vets and carted me off with same medication and just kept on charging me on numerous visits I said to each vet does he need antibiotics each time I was told no and every time I asked to see Leon he was fully booked or day off I know Leon would of known what the problem was.on Thursday I finally got to see Leon as pie would not take a syringe feed and seemed very poorly straight away Leon diagnosed pie with upper respiratory infection and advised me to have him put to sleep cause it was very serious but I decided to give him a chance Leon had to go to do a operation so passed me onto another vet who injected him with metacam and baytril and then gave me needles to inject pie the following day after I told this to my friend she told her daughter Kelly who use to work at medivets and decided to take pie to her house to try and nurse him back to health .kelly was very discussed with the needles that the vet give me as they were for dogs and would of caused him to much pain but sadly with Kelly's love and best efforts pie past away at 1am Kelly said for him not to pull through his been ill for few weeks . On Friday I put a complaint into head office and explained to Hayley all what's happened over last few weeks and that so many times I'd asked does he need antibiotics each vet said no Hayley was very discussed that I was given needles for dogs Hayley has now frozen my account and under investigation on why this was missed I said if I had seen Leon in the first place pie proberly would still be here R.I.P my gorgeous boy I love you so much popcorn with flash over the rainbow bridge.x

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm really sorry you've had such a bad experience with your vets.

Popcorn free pie xx

I'm so very sorry that you have lost your lovely boy. Hugs to you. Popcorn free Pie xx

I am so very sorry that you have had such a bad experience. Just wanted to send you lots of love, Pie was so loved and cherished by you and had a wonderful life, please try and take some comfort in this. Massive hugs to you x

Sleep well little one

RIP Pie
x x

I am so sorry that your gorgeous Pie is now at the Rainbow Bridge! You have done what you could; that is all we can do. Pie has been much loved.

I'm really sorry for your loss and for your horrible experience with those vets. I'm sure Pie knew you did everything you could and how much you loved him. Lots of hugs your way x

Popcorn free sweet Pie x

I'm really sorry for your loss,such beautiful boys.
even more sorry you have been let down by professionals,
Sweet Dreams Pie,
:hug:s to you.
we need more vets to have substantial training on guinea pigs health in there training,after all cavies are a family pet
you did your utmost,very caring owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back