• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pig babies go camping :) (Piccies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAMELAKT

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So tonight was our first run in the bathroon rolleyes - we were VERY excited & we LOVE our army combat tent x) Check it!

Rufus & Rodney...

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

While I'm on the subject - how do you guys measure out what you feed your piglets? My boys are now fully into their Burgess Pellets (yey!) and are clearing what I give theml, do you actually measure out the grams etc or what do you do? Also how do you measure your veg per pig? I'm not sure if I may be overfeeding... they've also conned me into a tiny treat at bedtime (tiny bit of cucumber usually), is this ok or should they only get veg once a day?

They're getting very greedy! @)

Aww they are gorgeous.

What age are they....I know baby pigs are to have unlimited pellets until around 7 months I think. Obviously along with unlimited hay and selection of veggies :) x

Thank you - think I'll split the veg in half... cos I'm feeding most in the morning.

Still trying to get the hang of everything! ;)

They are around 8 weeks now... see I thought I read they should have unlimited pellets somewhere! Oh I'm ok then, I will double check that but looks like I'm ok. I mean I'm not filling the bowl, I'm giving them a couple of handfuls in the morning & then another one at night... I am SO proud of them for switching over, I really wanted them to eat the good stuff :)

Once you get into a routine hun, you'll get the hang of it xx

Cheers guys, and thanks for the compliments I think they're rather stunning too ;) x

Gorgeous, beautiful, cuddly, cute... ahhh what more can I say. They are just adorable x)x)x)

Thanks ;) I love them to bits! Altho it's my day off & the pig alarm just got me to at 7.30.... They simply won't wait any longer for breakfast! Bless them.... Grr!

I've given them a cup of veg, does everyone give veg 2ce a day then rather than all in the morning? And * push it down in the cup yes? how much kale will give them enough vit c? Think I'm overthinking......

Awww they are just gorgeous x) I have two boars seven months and I feed them unlimited pellets (Exel Blackcurrent and oregano) But I'm going to ween them down when they reach their first birthday and after the cold winter nights they need all the energy they can get :) Btw where did you by the tent? :)) tis fab!

Thank you! I couldn't ask for more wonderful piglets (apart from the fact I may never get a lie in again!) They're cute, cheeky & very cuddly. Not to mention exceptionally handsome x) They have brightened up my flat no end.

I actually had that tent a few years ago when I used to have rats, managed to find it up my parents loft & stuck it in the washing machine - it had hardly been used. But I got the idea again from looking on ebay, they have some on there in different colours so may be worth a look! They're about £5 - £7 on there. They were really chuffed with it, & its basically made of fleece so you can just stick it in the machine.

I've given them more pellets this morning, and only one cup of veg which lasted all of 30 seconds I think. They love the blackcurrant & oregano pellets too ;) yey! Only the best for my angels!

Thank you! I couldn't ask for more wonderful piglets (apart from the fact I may never get a lie in again!) They're cute, cheeky & very cuddly. Not to mention exceptionally handsome x) They have brightened up my flat no end.

I actually had that tent a few years ago when I used to have rats, managed to find it up my parents loft & stuck it in the washing machine - it had hardly been used. But I got the idea again from looking on ebay, they have some on there in different colours so may be worth a look! They're about £5 - £7 on there. They were really chuffed with it, & its basically made of fleece so you can just stick it in the machine.

I've given them more pellets this morning, and only one cup of veg which lasted all of 30 seconds I think. They love the blackcurrant & oregano pellets too ;) yey! Only the best for my angels!

Awwww they sound adorable such sweethearts, x) I love it when my boys popcorn when i greet them on the morning (although i think they're more excited about the veggies than me!) :)) I wish i thought about owning guinea pigs years ago, they are such loving pets x)

Ooooo i might have a look round on ebay/google for ferret tents and i'll buy one for the boys birthday (At the moment they have every piggie toy going!)

I started our boys on the plain exel nuggets, and recieved a sample pack of blackcurrent and oregano ones through the post and since they've never looked back hehe! :))

Yeah I think the other pellets are too big for them! The blackcurrant ones smell good ;) yes look on eBay I think they call them a wigwam... They're pretty cool. My boys kept running in & out all excited.

aww how lovely! Love the tent too-c

My girls use the bathroom for there floor space too, me and dd sit on the floor whilst they pop around lol! although Sugar my newest piggy it not house proud at all and trashs the place lol, moved a wooden stick cover today:(|)

they are such fun! enjoy xx

I bought a tent while we were holidaying in Germany. My boys all love it and there can be a bit of a rugby-scrum to get in it.
It has pegs and guy-ropes to hold it down, so it is really only for outside. I stopped using the pegs and guys because I supected the rough play would up end it anyway and the ropes were 'too interesting' for the boys.

It has a fleece base but they find it too hot in the summer so it gets taken out so they can play at Bedoiuns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back