• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

PIG UN #11: Fuel crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Latest news from inside the PIG UN head quarters confirm that the Secretary General has been sidelined by a strong coalition of traditionalist delegates.

The assembly started as cordially as usual...
d4c42166.jpg

... but the mood changed as soon as the UN members were notified by the Secretary General that the supply of green fuel could not be guaranteed over the coming winter months due to climate related reasons.
2cac6ed1.jpg
]

A new mode of redistribution needed to be worked out...
b41f6ee8.jpg

... and drastic cuts in all departments would have to be made!
9cbf2414.jpg

Every member would have to go through their budget with a fine comb...
e4c23be7.jpg

... in order to identify potential areas for substantial savings.
f0335882.jpg

No UN member would be exempt...
e6e65e72.jpg

... to make sure that a minimum ration of green fuel could be delivered to all parties affected.
e2e2eb1a.jpg

Of course, the Secretary General hadn’t expected his speech to go down all that well!
5193e754.jpg

But when the assembly roundly refused to listen to his arguments, he retired to his own office for deliberations on his own political future.
6954424f.jpg

He was however soon rudely interrupted by some very angry UN members...
392ea654.jpg

... who wouldn’t believe promises that any cuts would also include his own allowance!
894f61f2.jpg

As one right wing member pointed out – “ The supply of green fuel is vital to the continued future of the cavy world. The office of Secretary General is not!”
ff4228d3.jpg

Please look out for this thread: "PIG UN on life feed", which contains the video clips.

hehehe how funny! I love your pigtures and captions. They always make me smile :))

I wish the people making these decisions in the real world had half as many brains as the PIG UN!

Wiebke - if you're pigs stood as a political party they would get my vote! Fact!

i love the pic with the piggie speeding past :)

you only have 9 piggies now :( i really think you NEED another piggie to make a round ten :))

Hahahaha i love the last photo piggie bottom x) Hehe these PIG UN series alwys make me giggle! :)

As one right wing member pointed out – “ The supply of green fuel is vital to the continued future of the cavy world. The office of Secretary General is not!â€
ff4228d3.jpg

OMG! Nerys has eaten Llewy in one... it's like Little Red Riding Hood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back